You Matter. Talk to Us.
September is Suicide Prevention Awareness Month
▪ If you, or someone you know, is at risk of suicide call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-TALK (8255), text MN to 741741 for 24/7 crisis support.
▪ Every county in Minnesota provides Mobile Crisis Services for both children and adults that may be experiencing suicidal feelings or mental health crisis. For more information: see the directory for mental health crisis phone numbers (https://mn.gov/dhs/people-we-serve/adults/health-care/mental-health/resources/crisis-contacts.jsp) in Minnesota by county.
▪ Mental health crisis services are available 24/7 for everyone in Minnesota. If you believe a friend, child, parent, or anyone is thinking about suicide, there is support available to you. For immediate danger call 911. For free and confidential support call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (suicidepreventionlifeline.org) 1-800-273-TALK to receive prevention and crisis resources and best practices for professionals. #YouMatterMN https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
▪ No county is too big or small to provide you with the help and support you need. Every county in Minnesota provides Mobile Crisis Services for both children and adults that may be experiencing suicidal feelings or mental health crisis. State Mobile Crisis Services (mn.gov) are available within each county 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. County crisis teams are available for phone support as well as face-to-face crisis help. #YouMatterMN https://mn.gov/dhs/people-we-serve/people-with-disabilities/health-care/childrens-mental-health/resources/crisis-contacts.jsp
▪ If you’re in crisis, help is available and there are options to help you cope. Text MN to 741741. The Crisis Text Line provides free crisis support 24/7 for any crisis.